Why study in Australia
Australia is the third most study destination in the top English-speaking nations after USA and UK. Education in Australia has excellent reputation and this gives students who graduate from Australian educational institutions a competitive advantage over others. Australian has been voted as one of the nations with the lowest crime rate. This makes it a global study environment.
Australian universities have been a pivot in research, innovation and technological advancement in all areas of pursuit. The creation of BLACKBOX device in an aero plane, WIFI, Penicillin are all works of Australian creativity.
In terms of world ranking of universities, Australia has about 8 universities that always come within the top 100 in the world.
Cities such as Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Queensland have consistently been voted as a world class study destination by various ranking agencies. International students studying full time have the opportunity to work part time during their studies and full time when they are on a holiday break. There is a post graduate work permit opportunity for students who graduate from higher educational institutions from Australia
What makes studying in Australia great is that your spouse can join you during your studies and even have the opportunity to work.
As an international student, you will learn as part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and the opportunity to develop practical skills and intellectual abilities needed for global success.
The following schools are our study abroad partners in Australia:
- Latrobe University
- University of Tasmania
- Torrens University
- Flinders University
- University of New England
- Bond University(Through GSP)
- Ironwood Institute
- Victoria University(Through GSP)
- University of Wollongong, Wollongong campus(Through GSP)
- University of Technology Sydney(Through GSP)
- University students of Canberra(Through GSP)
- Alphacrucis University College - Perth Campus
- University of Western Australia(Through GSP)
- The University of Queensland(Through GSP)
- University of Newcastle(Through GSP)
- UNSW Sydney
- Southern Cross University(Through GSP)
- Swinburne University of Technology(Through GSP)
- RMIT University(Through GSP)
- University of Adelaide(Through GSP)
- Murdoch University(Through GSP)
- University of Melboune(Through GSP)
- Griffit University(Through GSP)
- Curtins University(Through GSP)
- Western Sydney University(Through GSP)
- Charles Sturt University(Through GSP)
- University of the Sunshine Coast(Through GSP)
- Charles Darwin University(Through GSP)
- Central Queensland University(Through GSP)
- Australia Technical College(Through GSP)
- Australia National University(Through GSP)
- Sydney Technology University(Through GSP)
- Edith Cowan University
- James Cook University(Through GSP)
- Engineering Institute of Technology
How to apply
Call or email on email@example.com to know more about Australia.
Follow the link for further details: https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas
Apply to the Office near You. Click the button below for application process, admission, visa and information about scholarship and other information about Australia